Another week has begun!
Are we excited?
I think we should be. :)
A new week holds so many interesting possibilities!
I am going to make this a great week for myself, and hopefully help make it awesome for you, too!
People often ask me how I can be so positive all the time, with all the negative, disheartening, depressing stuff going on in the world today.
It is simple.
I am positive because I have no reason to dwell on the negative.
I only get one life, and I want to live it to the fullest extent I possibly can.
I have so much going for me, and I have so much potential, that I want to focus on maximizing it and being the best person I can be.
I want to be an example for others to follow.
My positivity is not an act, not a facade.
I remain positive for myself, my friends, my family, and all of you.
Because I feel like that is what we all deserve.
Positivity, and some reassurance that at the end of the day, no matter what has happened, everything is going to be okay, and tomorrow is a new day.
Sorry if this post sounds corny, but I felt I had to get that out there. :)
On another note, I downloaded the e-book of Marya Hornbacher's memoir, "Wasted".
It is really good so far! :)
I also downloaded an e-book of "Wintergirls", which I have never read, but heard good things about.
So we will give it a go.
I am supposed to start driving practice with my twin today.
She seems excited about it; I, on the other hand, am quite nervous, indeed.
But you gotta start somewhere!
Hopefully by next week, I will actually get to drive on the roads, haha!
I hope that you all have a wonderful day today!
Stay positive, stay beautiful!
Have you smiled today?! :D
**EDIT 7:56 pm** Wow, my poor blog keeps changing. I think I am done now, I swear! :)
Food:
-1/2 cup Honey Nut Cheerios (+55 calories)
-1/4 cup skim milk (+23 calories)
-1 garlic chicken white pizza Lean Pocket (+260 calories)
- 1 graham cracker (+70 calories)
- 2 marshmallows (+45 calories)
- 2 cups baked beans (+478 calories)
- 1 hot dog (+170 calories)
- 1 club cracker (+70 calories)
Total: 1,171/1,298 calories
Water: 40/72 fl. oz.
Exercise: walking/jogging laps in my pool [100; 57 minutes]
I love the quote! <3


you are so extremely positive and that's a good thing! positivity helps keep you on track with goals and life and happiness! you've lost so much weight and I'm sure you look absolutely beautiful because of it! I wish you'd post pics!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your happiness isn't fake - it always makes me sad to see other girls trying to pretend ot be happy when they're really hurting on the inside. It's good that you let your feelings, but you always see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Keep your attitude up, that probably has A LOT to do with your amazing weight loss!
[response to what you said on my blog about taking in more calories]
ReplyDeleteHonestly, you're probably right. But my brain is so effed up I think the more calories I take in I'll probably gain weight. lol. The website you gave me told me between 15-1700 cals/day. That seems like A LOT. Especially since I'm only 5'2". I told myself if I didn't start losing weight within a week that I start taking my diet pills (I should get my Alli in the mail today or tomorrow) then I would switch up my diet plan, probably hiking myself up to more like 1200 cals/day. Just to see how that goes. Blah!!!
I really do appreciate your comment, especially since you're probably right. lol. I'll keep you/everyone updated on how it goes, and more than likely, I'll start your diet next week and try it out for a few weeks.
I love this post! It's so disheartening to read so many blogs and see how downtrodden and depressed people are. I think that having a positive attitude is one of the best things you can do for yourself. It's so easy to get caught up in the little things, but when you have a positive outlook on life in general, it's easier to get past the hard times. This was such an inspiring post!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've been downloading e-books like CRAZY lately. Amazon has been having awesome deals on their e-books for summer reading. Now I just have to actually read them all. ;)
Much love, xoxo
Sorry, last comment on your blog!
ReplyDeleteIf you want to make your banner say something inside it (like mine), I save the banner to my computer, go to picnik.com, upload the picture, then add the words to it. Then after I've saved it and put it back on blogger, I click the option "hide blog title and description" so it's just the banner. :)))
I love your positivity. It's a breath of fresh air :)
ReplyDeleteOMFG I LOVE THE LAYOUT!!!!! And lookie! You did the banner! lol
ReplyDeleteI agree with Camille!! And holy cow your blog is too fucking cute!!!!!! Jealousy mucho :) So glad I came across your blog. You have turned my MASSIVE frown upside down. First weight in today after 2 - 3 months of non weight in and new career crazyness!! YOu are so inspiring. thank you for completely changing my night.
ReplyDeletexo!
Kat
www.ishrinkichange.blogspot.com
I love this post, I agree with what you are saying you only have one life so why not be happy and positive :). I am the same way I always try to stay positive. You seem like a really strong and happy girl I love your blog. I am so happy to be following this it helps me also keep motivated as well. You can check out my blog, I try to always post positive and happy post :) .
ReplyDeletehttp://thinmotivations.blogspot.com/
Vigorously nodding my head in agreement!
ReplyDeleteA pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.