It is the start of another week.
My last week at home before we leave for the beach!
We leave next Sunday at 4 am for Nags Head, NC.
I am super excited!
I love the beach.
I gotta load up on the sunscreen, otherwise, it is not gonna be good.
My complexion is like that of a vampire, so if I do not slather it on, I will be burnt to a crisp.
Ugh, bathing suit time.
Sigh.
Yes, I have lost 40 pounds, but I am still not where I want to be yet, which is why I am filled with dread at the thought of parading around in a bathing suit on a beach in front of a bunch of people.
My aunts joking asked me at the cookout yesterday if I had a bikini ready for the beach.
I laughed out loud and said, "Yeah, right!"
One of my aunts also called me "skinny minnie".
I do not see it. :\
All I see is all of the improvement that is yet to be made.
WHY CAN I NOT JUST BE SKINNY ALREADY?!
Argh.
In other news, MY BOYFRIEND FINALLY COMES HOME TODAY!
I have not heard his voice for an entire week.
It is driving me nuts.
But he got me a special present, I guess; I cannot wait to see what it is when he comes down in July!
And I get to talk to him tonight, which makes me happy. :D
I have to work my ass off to get this house clean today.
That was my mom's main job for me.
Clean the house and run the vacuum.
My goal is to make sure every inch of this place is spotless!
I had better start now if I want to even make a dent!
I have so many blogs to catch up on, too!
Today is gonna be a good one. :)
Stay positive, stay beautiful, my lovelies. <3
**EDIT 4:24 pm** Two hours into cleaning and I have barely made a dent. Phew, this is gonna take a while...
Food:
- 2 pieces Italian toast (+160 calories)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam (+100 calories)
- 1 club cracker (+70 calories)
- 1 cup spaghetti (+220 calories)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce (+50 calories)
- 1 cup ground beef [in the sauce] (+164 calories)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (+50 calories)
- 1 cup applesauce (+240 calories)
- 1 small loaf multi-grain bread (+240 calories)
Total: 1,314/1,285 calories
Water: 8/70 fl. oz.
Exercise: 150 twisting crunches, 150 regular crunches, 150 jackknives, 100 reverse dumbbell curls, 100 regular dumbbell curls, 100 dumbbell flies [each arm], 50 regular pushups
Hooray for cleaning? <3


You rock it girl!! Enjoy your phone time with the boyfriend - and take it a day at a time. You are that much closer to your dream bod :)
ReplyDeleteKick that house in the face!!!! Thank you for constantly inspiring :)
Trust me.....I am dreading even walking into a store to LOOK AT bikini's lol. Sending you positive vibes!
Stay strong!
xoxo!
Kat
I ALWAYS spend ages cleaning and get no where hahaha. Well, when its my room. Cos i start finding things and organizing them and looking through them and god, procrastinating as usual! :P I tried to tidy up yesterday after work and found an old poem book, sat for 3 hours reading what my 13 yr old self had written. Was fun, but still haven't cleaned upp! Gotta do it tomorrow. I will I will I will!! :D
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm in a really good mood, aha. I tend to ramble and write too much when I'm in these moods! However, I know how it feels to not see your BF for a while so I hope you treasure the time you get with him, enjoy it, you deserve it :) We all dooo ;) ahahah.
ALSO; try enjoy the 40 pounds you've lost hun. Its amazing. You've done so well. And if you can't enjoy the little goals, you'll never be happy with your ultimate goal. and then you'll never stop.
Hope you're all good. <3
YAY for 40lbs and YAY for boyfriend!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when my man was in Iraq and I didn't see him for 3 months! It was horrible and I remember being SO excited when he finally was coming home! Enjoy your time, be happy, be in love!! <3
Glad your boyfriend is coming back!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sure you'll have a great time at the beach. :)
Cleaning... oh, cleaning... I have to clean my entire apartment and make sure it's spotless by the 28th when I move out and have the landlord's inspect it. Here's hoping I get any of my deposit back, haha.
You are seriously so inspiring! I wish I was as organized as you, maybe I would be as successful.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work gorgeous
Love J x
Well done on your tremendous weight loss, Princess P.!
ReplyDeleteCleaning house is such a thankless job, especially when you live with 2 guys like I do!
Hope you have heaps of fun with your boyf.! All the best and thanks for the lovely comment. <3. XXX.
Feel free to come right over and make our flat spotless hehe ^^
ReplyDeleteHave loads of fun with the BF :) And honey 40 lbs is amazing! you are doing great. <3