A very splendid Friday to you all!
Yesterday went very well indeed, I can only hope that today goes just as well.
I do not think I am doing much today, seeing as my mom just paid bills, so no shopping trips today!
I am probably going to clean a little bit.
I have to clean my carpet once a week because Jen likes to shed everywhere.
I am not concerned about staying under my calorie target today even though it is the weekend.
I know that I am in control of whatever I consume, and I have the right to say no to food I do not want.
Now, if only my family realized that and stopped trying to shove junk in my face...
They are always trying to tempt me with it.
Like last night, my sister bought ice cream because she was craving it.
Both she and my mom asked me if I wanted some.
I said no.
I am honestly surprised they did not just bring me a bowlful.
That is what they usually do.
Yes, let us make the fat girl fatter, even though she is trying to lose weight and become perfect, shall we?
Let us try and sabotage her, because we are jealous that she is thinner than we are and making more progress.
That is honestly what I feel they think sometimes.
But they are girls.
It is a girl thing.
I guess I will just have to deal with it.
I am watching episodes of Supersize v. Superskinny again for some motivation and inspiration.
Hands down, one of my favorite motivational tools. :)
I have said it before and I will say it again:
You Brits are brilliant, and I love you!
Haha!qui
But anyway, off to begin my day!
Hang in there and stay strong, lovelies! <3
Food:
- 1 roasted chicken drumstick (+140 calories)
- 1 can Dole pine-orange banana juice (+100 calories)
- 16 scoops chips (+80 calories)
- 1/4 cup salsa (+30 calories)
- 1 panini roll (+180 calories)
- 1 portion Philly steak (+250 calories)
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese (+320 calories)
- 13 quik taters (+180 calories)
- 1 caramel apple popsicle (+70 calories)
Total: +1,350/1,208 calories
Water: 80/76 fl. oz.
Exercise: 150 twisting crunches, 150 regular crunches, 150 jackknives, 100 reverse dumbbell curls, 100 regular dumbbell curls, 100 dumbbell flies (each arm), 50 regular pushups
Today: thinspo and reverse thinspo from Supersize v. Superskinny. I give you superskinny Yasmin and supersize Darryl. <3


You are so lucky, any time I'm presented the opportunity with any food I feel wrong not eating it. I'm so envious of your control! How long did it take you to get to that point of pure willpower? Lol he has like no belly button xD. I luv the brits too! Except for the fact that I can't watch their shows!
ReplyDeletei know what you mean with people shoving food in your face. it makes me uncomfortable and them uncomfortable so i wish they just wouldn't do it.
ReplyDeleteI hate it when people try to force me to eat. Like, please, get out of my face!
ReplyDeleteI have another programme for you to watch on you tube: Super Skinny Me. Its about two journalists who spent 6 weeks trying to go from UK size 12 to a US 00. They try out all these different diets and manage to lose over 14lbs in two weeks in one case. Watched it today, is good.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your weekend
AJ xx
I also get aggravated when people try to force me to eat something, a friend was trying to shove a french fry into my mouth the other day. I'm so proud of your control, you're doing amazing! You have so many of your goal weights crossed off on the right hand side of the page, you're truly inspiring! I can't wait until we both reach 95 pounds! Good luck, stay beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOhh I can second AJ's suggestion. I love Super Skinny Me! Louise is lovely.
ReplyDelete