It is the start of another week; hello, Monday!
It is absolutely beautiful here; I love it!
Last night was very interesting, indeed.
My boyfriend and I had a discussion that was a long time coming.
Lately, I have basically felt like he has put our relationship on the back burner.
I kind of felt like I did not matter all that much to him and that he was putting his friends before me.
He was always, always hanging out with them, and I never got to talk to him because of it.
The funny thing is, his friends gave him shit for not talking to me.
I was very blunt with him and I said, "If you do not start proving to me that I actually matter to you, and that you are actually going to put some effort into this relationship instead of making me do all the work, then I am going to leave you."
I mean, I love him, but relationships do not work if only one person puts in effort.
He feels terrible about the way he has treated me and our relationship.
I told him he SHOULD feel like crap about it, because you are not supposed to hurt the one you love, whether it is intentional or not.
He promised to put maximum effort into our relationship and treat me the way I deserve to be treated.
We will see.
I also told him that we need to have regular talks about what is working in our relationship that we like, and what about our relationship needs to change, so that we do not reach the point we did last night ever again.
Today is his 21st birthday.
I need to get his present.
I will probably get him a t-shirt from down here and a bottle of his favorite whiskey, Southern Comfort.
I hate it.
I think it tastes horrible.
But he loves it, so I will get him some.
I am his vodka girl, and he is my whiskey boy. :)
Haha!
We are going to the outlet mall today; skinny girl clothes, here I come! :D
I hate all the food here at the condo that my parents bought; it is pure junk, and I do not really have any choice but to eat it.
Other than just not eat, which I refuse to do.
Starving myself accomplishes nothing except making me really irritable.
And I want to have fun on my vacation, not make myself pissed the whole time by not eating.
I am going to eat what I want this week, but in moderation, so I still stay under my calorie limit each day.
And I am gonna be a water whore. ;)
A bottle or two before any eating excursions.
That way I am nice and full and cannot gorge myself on the deliciously caloric food.
Not to mention it will keep my sodium down so I do not retain water!
I love you all so much.
I just thought I would share that.
It is your continued support that keeps me going.
You remind me why I do this.
I am worthy of a healthy body, and a good life.
And so are all of you.
So thank you.
Have a wonderful day, lovelies; you deserve it!
Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3
Food:
- 1 cream cheese muffin (+420 calories)
- 3 pretzel rods (+110 calories)
- 6 chicken and black bean spring rolls (CALORIES UNKNOWN)
- 1 bite chocolate bar cake (CALORIES UNKNOWN)
- 8 Starbursts (+160 calories)
Total: 690 + UNKNOWN/1,701 calories
Water: 57/69 fl. oz.
Exercise: 2 hours shopping :)
A bottle of my boy's favorite whiskey, in honor of his birthday today. :) <3


Ahahaha.
ReplyDeleteYou are TOTALLY my chick!
;)
...I'm a diet Pepsi whore. Does that count for anything?
ALSO...good luck on the not eating much! Around calorie-laden food, I am just the dustbin. No seriously. DUSTBIN. I eat complete and utter crap sometimes X'D
Hey!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you straightened things out with the boyf.! May you find lasting happiness together!
I'm with you on the So. Co. thing. Boubon and peach brandy, what a nasty combo! All that sugar, don't think so!
Hope the rest of your week is dynamite, Babe! <3. XXX.
It's good you got stuff sorted with your boy :) relationships don't work without that sort of honest communication :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all the food! Have a great time!
Lottie x
You are doing great. Gl on avoiding the food :) You have way more willpower than I do hehe.. The talk you had with your BF shows how strong you are. I hope he treats you the way you deserve and then some more. A one way relationship never works..
ReplyDeleteHave loads of fun :)
It's nice you can have such honest talks with your BF. Does he live far away? I get the impression he does... so yeah, anyway, good luck with your food. :)
ReplyDeleteSoCo makes me want to be sick, just the smell of it is horrible. I'm glad you got to have that talk with your boy, and I hope he steps up and proves how much you mean to him.
ReplyDeleteI am SO proud of you for standing up for yourself! It takes 2 people in a relationship to make it work! I'm glad you're happy! :)
ReplyDeleteI was on a mini-vaca to Ft. Riley and just watched what I ate while still not worrying too much about my weight and it was so STRESS free. I feel liberated almost! I even lost almost a pound so that's amazing!
You can do it sister! You deserve ONLY the best!!!
Yay for FINALLY sticking up for yourself and telling him how you really feel! don't back down and sugar coat a relationship or else you'll always resent him for it. you shouldn't have to resent your love. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad we've been talking so much. it's nice having someone to just be able to text whenever I'm feeling like poop. lol
Wow, congrats - that is a big step!!!! He should see how amazing you are, and knock the bs off ;) Proud of you girl. Enjoy your vacay - you have earned it, and you do deserve to relax it away. You are watching it and being smart - recipe's for success.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your DAILY inspiration. It means more than you know! Stay strong, you can do anything!!! Vacay it up woo!
xoxoxoxoxoxxo!!!!
Kat