Weight Loss Mini Goal 2

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Weight Loss Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It is almost over...

...and for that, I am so glad!
How are you lovelies doing, hm?
I apologize for not being around more, but finals have had to take priority these last few days.
My last final will be over tomorrow at 2 pm, and I cannot wait for that!
Today is just a chill day for me, study a little bit for my finals, watch some movies on YouTube, that sort of thing.
I cannot wait for the summer to begin.
I have lots of self-improvement goals lined up for myself.
One, and most importantly, get into my healthy weight range by the end of the summer.
I know that hitting goal by August will be impossible, so I am trying to approach it in baby steps.
My healthy weight range begins at 123 lbs, so that is going to be my tentative goal for now.
Then, once I get there, UGW, here I come!
My next self-improvement goal is to get my driver's license and spend the whole summer driving around so I get comfortable with it.
I also want to learn French.
And learn to play the flute.
I have to take a test this summer over everything I have learned in my education classes thus far.
It is the test that will determine if I have what it takes to be a good teacher, essentially.
I am either taking it in June or July, I have not decided yet.
I do not really have much of a clue as to what I weigh at this present moment, but when I went home last weekend, my weight was 150.6 lbs.
Not exactly the level of progress I wanted to see, but any loss in a storm, right?
Haha!
So what have you lovelies been up to?
I plan on getting caught up on blogs and comments today.
Stay positive, stay beautiful!
Haha, love it. <3

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your last final! I'm sure you've done great so far :) I'm sure you will make a great teacher too :)
    Love te list! This summer will be fab - I'm determined!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby steps sounds like a good idea... good luck with the last final! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby steps :) - gl with the last exam... I really should get my license too before this baby pops out.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby steps is the key! Just keep going!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment! Your support means the world to me. :)