Weight Loss Mini Goal 2

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Weight Loss Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Get out of my head!

Good morning lovelies!
I hope this post finds you all well and happy.
My first week of being home on break has concluded.
And I am already bored out of my mind.
I am not surprised by this at all.
But, never fear.
My "enrichment goals" as my boyfriend's mom calls them, shall keep me occupied.
That, and the three Dickens novels I got at the library yesterday. :)
Does anyone else have a taste for classic novels, or am I the only one?
I love Jane Austen, the Brontes, all of it.
My boyfriend is coming to see me today.
He can always make me happy.
You see, no matter how much I manage to forget and push my ex out of my mind, every once in a while, all the crap he put me through surfaces.
He is the reason my eating disorder got bad during college.
I felt I could never be good enough for him.
That is why I starved, why I purged.
And why I still do, minus the purging now.
I need to be good enough.
His memory and the way he manipulated me, still haunts me.
Sigh.
Someday, I will overcome this.
Not today, but someday.
How are you all doing?
Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

Love the thigh gap; I cannot wait to have one of my own! <3

2 comments:

  1. If he's yours already I'm sure that he loves you and your body no matter what happens, stay strong ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Kurt,
    had i been away? i'm sorry for being away.
    BREAK. you deserve it, sweetie ^_^
    hmm. sometimes. it depends quite so. i am a big fan of "A Streetcar Named Desire" if it helps any. "The Glass Menagerie" is beautiful!
    i am sure you are as perfect to him, as he is to you, beautiful. as you always will be to me.
    <3
    Love x courage,
    Blaine.

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment! Your support means the world to me. :)