Weight Loss Mini Goal 2

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Weight Loss Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Starting fresh...

Good morning lovelies.
You may notice that my layout has gotten an overhaul, as well as my blog name and my blog URL.
Symbolic of a fresh new start.
I want to be the best damn wintergirl there ever has been.
And I shall.
I need to weigh in this morning before I construct my plan.
I need to know my sins before I can attack them and rectify the damage I have done.
Lia has really inspired me.
Is it screwed up that I gain inspiration from a character in a book?
Regardless, she has given me the motivation I needed to take charge of all of this.
I cannot keep screwing up.
I only get this one body, and this one life, so it needs to be exactly how I want it to be.
And it will, in time.
I will do whatever it takes to get there.
Small amounts of food for breakfast and lunch, and then whatever I have to eat for dinner to allay any suspicions that may arise in the future.
And definitely not one calorie over my allowance for the day.
Whatever that will end up being.
Today I promise to get caught up on blogs and comments!
For now, I journey back into the world of sleep briefly before I get up, make some black coffee, and dance with my scale.
The dance of a wintergirl.
Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

Seriously...read it if you have never. <3

5 comments:

  1. I love your new layout and url:) I have read the book twice so I know how you feel about using it for inspiration. Starting fresh can help us revive and revamp our goals.
    Remember this is our year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got done reading this book, it had the same effect on me, honestly. It's an awesome, awesome book and I've added and will continue to add quotes on my blog.. I'm glad that someone else has actually read it and sees what a great book it is!

    Ashen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the slowest chick on the blogger ... Tok me a while to get that this is still your blog since you changed the title... duuuhhh

    I'm going to get the book for my kindle - I have been thinking about it many times :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, This is one of the most inspirational posts I have ever read.. and I definitely need to read wintergirls some time, after my revising finishes..
    Good luck <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll add it to my reading list

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment! Your support means the world to me. :)