I hope this finds all of you well and having a wonderful Saturday.
I weighed myself this morning.
I probably should not have, ha.
139.8 pounds.
I really need to quit eating junk food.
I really do.
All it does is make me gain weight.
I KNOW this, yet I eat it anyway.
Sigh.
Well, no more.
My plan is undergoing some changes, as of right now.
The biggest, and most important change is that there are going to be no more calorie targets.
I am going to eat to a number of calories I feel comfortable with, and then stop.
That is going to change depending on the day.
Another thing is that I am not going to rely on the scale so much.
Instead, I am going to rely on body changes.
I am going to work my butt off, and hopefully it pays off.
Once I see a marked difference in my body/how my clothes fit, I may hop back on the scale.
I am just so tired of fluctuations.
In other non-weight related news, my boyfriend started his job yesterday and he loves it. :)
He told me he plans to come down on his days off next week (Thursday and Friday) and I very honestly told him, "I will believe it when you walk in my front door, and not a minute before."
Our plans have gotten changed too many times before for me to believe otherwise.
Anywho...
Today is probably going to be filled with water drinking, book reading, and exercising.
I really miss my water.
I actually have acne on my face because I have not been drinking water like I should and it makes me sad. :(
Well, no more.
For now, I am going to go get a shower and get myself ready for whatever the day has in store.
I will comment on blogs after I am clean, haha.
Have a wonderful day, lovelies; you deserve it!
Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3
Food
Lunch [1:00 pm]
- 1/2 an enchilada (162 calories)
- 1 1/4 cups Spanish rice (225 calories)
- 1 cup peaches (66 calories)
Total: 453 calories
Snacks
- 1 rice cake (60 calories)
- 1 package whole grain sharp cheddar cheese crackers (180 calories)
- 1 chocolate malt push-up (90 calories)
- 1 sourdough hard pretzel (100 calories)
- 2 iced pumpkin squares (558 calories)
- 1 mini cherry muffin (189 calories)
- 6 Flatbread Crisps crackers (70 calories)
- 1 chocolate malt push-up (90 calories)
Total: 1,337 calories
Calorie Total: 1,790 calories
Water Intake: 12 fluid ounces
My plans keep changing; I hope this is not news to any of you, haha! <3


Nice plans :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great time with your boy!
Haha don't worry my plans change a lot too :P
Stay strong,
Lottie x
I really hope your Bf is going to come.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you could get acne of not drinking enough water. I have a terrible trouble drinking enough. It may explain my skin troubles... Thnx, your post made me want to drink more. :)
No calorie target?? *shivers* hehhe :)
ReplyDeleteand ya.. I sure do change my plans OFTEN ^^
Gl on the new plan love- and have a great day :)
Good luck with the new plan!
ReplyDeleteSometimes its better to listen to your body than force feed or take away food!
I know you'll do great!
As long as you are happy, change your plan as much as you want to. ^^
ReplyDeleteLol. :3
This new, not-as-scale-related thing does sound very nice though.
< 3
good luck!! hope your boyfriend makes it! i hate waiting on people and they never come :(
ReplyDeletexx
Dude. I can't find my phone. I don't know where it is. I've been using my husband's phone the last couple of days. :( My children probably hid it. ><
ReplyDelete