Weight Loss Mini Goal 2

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Weight Loss Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 91 - Inspiration

Good morning lovelies!
May this all find you having a wonderful Saturday!
Jen got a bath today, so she is not too happy about that, haha!
We have to go volunteer at the hospital today, or, as my mom likes to say, "go visit the old crazy people".
Last weekend went well, so I am hoping this weekend goes just as smoothly.
I like going a little earlier in the afternoon because then I can go during visiting time and meet the families of the patients.
Plus, if the families are there, it is less pressure on me to initiate conversation, which is nice.
I got inspired last night.
I stayed up until 2 am watching Lauren Greenfield's "Thin" documentary.
The girls are so beautiful.
I want to look like them one day.
Post-treatment, not pre-treatment.
And I CERTAINLY do not want my eating disorder back.
I would not wish that on my worst enemy.
I just want all my fat to be gone, and I want muscle in its place.
I want to be all muscle instead of all fat.
Toned and lean and proud of the body I have, instead of ashamed.
With enough hard work, I will get there one day.
And so will all of you.
I have to go get ready now, but I promise I will be around later to read and comment on blogs!
Have a wonderful day, lovelies; you deserve it!
Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

Food
Breakfast [10:45 am]
- 1 whole wheat bagel, toasted (188 calories)
- 1/4 cup nut and chocolate trail mix (173 calories)
Total: 361 calories
Lunch [2:45 pm]
- 1 Junior Bacon Cheeseburger, plain (320 calories)
- 1 value size fries (230 calories)
- 1 small caramel Frosty Shake (680 calories)
Calorie Target: 1,591/1,408 calories

Exercise: 500 crunches, 250 jackknives, 100 reverse dumbbell curls (-110 calories)
1 hour 10 minutes of water aerobics (-292 calories)

Net Total: 1,189/1,408 calories

Best documentary ever. <3

4 comments:

  1. Oh, indeed it is a good one!
    RIP Polly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, you absolutely inspire me. I love that there is nothing in your way. You know exactly what you want and you know exactly how you're going to get there. It's so freakin' amazing to read a blog like this, where someone is so sure of themselves and their wants. If I had half of your courage and strength and determination, I would have reached my goal months ago.

    Stay wonderful lovey. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched that a little while back, it is really powerful isn't it? Good on you for not wishing your ED back, it's a fine line we are walking on here. Healthiness and happiness are the ultimate goals, let's help each other find them...

    :)

    Love AJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watched that for the first time a couple of days ago - saw it mentioned on someone's blog.
    it made me feel odd; sort of scared but inspired ...

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment! Your support means the world to me. :)