A wonderful Sunday to you all.
Well, I am back home again!
We left last night around 7 pm instead of leaving this morning like we originally planned.
We got home at 5:30 am and I went straight to bed and got up at noon!
Reinvention starts now.
I had my "beginning" weigh in after I woke up.
145 pounds.
Not great, but at least I am not completely back at square one.
I can work with this.
I am hopeful that this is going to work.
I retooled my workout plan, which you can see over there in the module.
Yes, it seems like a lot, but I have plans to push myself to see how far I can really go.
I am going to workout three times a day.
Drink half my weight in water.
And focus on the good foods. :)
The Princess Diet and Lifestyle Change begins NOW.
I am going to be a lot more specific with my food intake.
Now, not only am I going to be tracking calories, each meal/snack is going to be its own separate thing with times of consumption attached to each, and I am going to record how many servings of the food groups were in each meal/snack.
I am throwing myself headfirst into this and never looking back.
The rest of the summer is mine.
I have no more large outstanding commitments, so the rest of my time off is going to be dedicated solely to taking control of my health.
I am so ready! :D
I deserve this, which is the main reason why I am doing it.
You all deserve to be healthy and to have bodies and minds that function at their best.
Start now.
You owe yourself that much.
I am going to begin the process of catching up on blogs now; oh, boy.
Have a wonderful day, lovelies!
Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3
Food
Lunch [12:30 pm]
- 1 ear of corn (59 calories, 1 serving of vegetables)
- 1 slice seedless watermelon (86 calories, 1 serving of fruit)
- 1 hot dog bun (110 calories, 1 serving grain)
- 1 Big Red Smokey sausage (180 calories, 1 serving meat)
Totals: 435 calories; 1 serving each of vegetables, fruit, grain, and meat
Snack [4 pm]
- 1 cup skim milk (80 calories, 1 serving of dairy)
- 1 cup baby carrots (35 calories, 1 serving of vegetables)
- 2 Nature Valley Peanut Butter granola bars (190 calories, 2 servings of grains)
Totals: 305 calories, 1 serving each of dairy and vegetables, 2 servings of grains
Dinner [7 pm]
- 1 Big Red Smokey sausage (180 calories, 1 serving meat)
- 1 hot dog bun (110 calories, 1 serving grain)
- 1 slice American cheese (70 calories, 1 serving dairy)
- 1/2 cup Mott's applesauce (120 calories, 1 serving fruit)
Totals: 480 calories, 1 serving each of dairy, fruit, grain, and meat
Snack [9:45 pm]
-PICKLES! (0 calories, 1 serving vegetables)
Totals: 0 calories, 1 serving vegetables
Calorie Target: 1,220/1,307 calories
Bread Group: 4/6 servings
Fruit Group: 2/2 servings
Vegetable Group: 3/3 servings
Milk Group: 2/2 servings
Meat Group: 2/2 servings
Exercise: Session 1 of new workout [see module] (-227 calories)
Net Total: 993 calories
Water Target: 44/73 fluid ounces
It starts now; do you have what it takes? <3


Wow, your plan is so thorough, it's great!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with it!
Lottie x
I am exicted for you. Sounds like a good plan! You can do it, love. XOXO-
ReplyDeleteVictoria
You go, girl! You can do it! I believe in you! <3. XXX.
ReplyDeleteYour plan is so thorough! Good luck with it, it sounds like you're setting yourself up for success! Let's hope we all can keep as much will power as you have! Sorry you had the set back, but you're taking it optimistically, and that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love your determination! Your excitement to change is so inspiring.
ReplyDelete:) Go for it! You'll do great!
You go girl! :) Rock it outttt.
ReplyDeleteStay strong :)
Your plan sounds great <3.. If anyone can do it, it is you ^^
ReplyDelete<3
Working out three times a day, wow!!! That's a lot, I'm so proud of you! good luck beautiful, I know you can make it! :D
ReplyDeleteI hope the princess diet goes well! I'm sure you'll do fabulously :) xx
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! You go princess :)
ReplyDelete