Weight Loss Mini Goal 2

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Weight Loss Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 84 - Just Another Day...

Good morning lovelies!
A very happy Saturday to you all.
Today, I have to go to the hospital to do my volunteer work.
I am excited. :)
When I get home, I am just gonna chill.
I got my period yesterday, so I cannot weigh in on Sunday, which makes me sad.
Well, let me rephrase.
I should not weigh in on Sunday, but I probably will anyway, out of habit.
I think I have been doing really well lately and I am hoping it shows.
My sister is gone with some friends from school this weekend.
They invited her to go to Cedar Point with them.
I am really glad.
She needed to get out of here.
With the stress of finding a job and losing her guinea pig, she definitely needed a break.
Once I get back from the hospital, I am probably just going to spend the afternoon reading.
My stomach does not feel well today, and I have not read a good book in a bit.
So yeah, today is just gonna be a chill day.
I might watch some documentaries too. :)
Who knows?
But for now, I gotta get ready to go, because we are leaving for the hospital at 12:30!
I will comment on blogs when I get back, I promise!
Have a wonderful day, lovelies; you deserve it!
Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

Food
Breakfast [10:45 am]
- 3/4 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (130 calories, 1 serving grain)
- 1/2 cup skim milk (40 calories, 1/2 serving milk)
- 1 chocolate crunch rice cake (60 calories, 1 serving grain)
- 6 Flatbread Crisps Italian Herb crackers (70 calories, 1 serving grain)
Totals: 300 calories, 3 servings grain, 1/2 serving milk
Lunch [12:30 pm]
- 1 whole grain pita (130 calories, 1 serving grain)
- cooked ham (120 calories, 2 servings meat)
- 2 slices Swiss cheese (220 calories, 2 servings dairy)
Totals: 470 calories, 1 serving grain, 2 servings each meat and dairy
Snacks
- 1 Oreo Frosty Parfait (400 calories)
- 3 cinnamon bears (98 calories)
Totals: 498 calories
Calorie Target: 1,268/1,438 calories
Grain Group: 4/6 servings
Milk Group: 2.5/2 servings
Meat Group: 2/2 servings
Vegetable Group: 0/3 servings
Fruit Group: 0/2 servings

This is the less messy version of what I am going to be up against for the next seven days, haha! <3

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Pumpkin! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my period as well at the moment, and I'm really hoping that's what's messing with my weight, because I weigh two more pounds today than yesterday and that's ridiculous. I've barely eaten. So hopefully it is just water weight. Hope you have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is literally the third time I've tried leaving a comment. The comments keep getting shorter and shorter b/c I'm extremely frustrated it keep deleting my comments.

    Sorry about the guinea pig. Great intake. Stupid period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got a super busy day!

    I've got my period too, and I so badly want to weigh in tomorrow but I'm afraid it'll be more than if I wasn't on my period. :\

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment! Your support means the world to me. :)