Weight Loss Mini Goal 2

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Weight Loss Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 7 - What Goes Around, Comes Around

And I have learned that all too well today.
I have been eating so much crap lately, and I think it is finally catching up with me.
I feel like absolute crap today.
I think this is a sign that I need to stick to healthier foods.
I have no will to eat anything today, not even healthy food.
I guess I am going on a liquid/water fast today.
I think one of those is long overdue, anyway.
My urge to be productive is through the roof today!
I guess it is because I have been a lazy bum for the past two days. :)
I am attempting to make a dent in the long-neglected piles in the laundry room, and cleaning my bedroom from top to bottom.
Who knows, I may even feel nerdy enough to alphabetize the books on my bookshelf, just for something to keep me busy and not thinking about food! :D
This is one of the best feelings there is.
The feeling of being busy, accomplished, productive.
And victorious, because food is not even in the picture. :)
It is such a lovely day outside.
I think that later I may go sit in the sunshine and read a book.
Sounds like a perfectly fine Saturday activity to me!
I hope that the rest of you lovelies have an amazing Saturday!
Remember to stay strong!
Best of luck to all of you! <3

This image really spoke to me for some reason, so that is why it is the picture I am including today. <3

2 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself, tomorrow will be a new day and a fresh start for you! :) Good luck on your liquid/water fast, I know that you have the willpower to go through it. Just remember your goals and what you're working towards. Feeling accomplished is a great feeling, I love the feeling after I do something that I didn't want to do, like vacuuming. Enjoy reading outside (great idea!) and stay strong! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that picture! Try not to beat yourself up too much! it will bring you down and make you crave comfort. Im heading out into the garden now too :)
    Much love and stay strong!
    Jxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment! Your support means the world to me. :)