I hope you are all having a great day so far.
I woke up feeling really weak today.
All I want to do is sleep.
I do not want to do much else.
When I looked at my cell phone this morning, I got incredibly confused.
There are a bunch of incoherent text messages from me to my boyfriend from last night.
I DO NOT REMEMBER SENDING THEM.
I felt really weak last night, too, and was drinking a bunch of water.
I blacked out, which I am guessing went along with my feeling of weakness.
The last thing I remember sending him was about how I blacked out.
He told me I needed to do something about it, so I went and laid down, and I THOUGHT I went to sleep after that, around 11 pm.
But apparently, I did not.
Because there are text messages from me to him and vice versa until almost 1 am.
They are frightening, partially because half of them do not make sense, and partially because I do not remember sending them.
Another thing I discovered was that while I thought I was sleeping, I apparently ate the rest of the candy in my Easter basket.
I went to throw it away this morning, and discovered it was all gone.
I guess that explains why I am up to 148.6 today, then.
I have absolutely no recollection of what went on late last night.
I am going to call my boyfriend today, and hopefully he can help me figure this out.
This is freaky.
I am not eating anything today.
Still feeling weak.
Going to drink lots of water and take it easy.
I hope the rest of you have a wonderful day today; you deserve it.
Hang in there and stay strong lovelies. <3
Food:
- 1 philly cheesesteak sub, plain (+471 calories)
Total: 471 calories
Ugh, I hate family dinners. That was my first food of the day and it will probably be my last. I do not know if I am going to exercise tonight or not. I still do not feel quite well. There is good news though. My boyfriend passed his kidney stone this morning, so at least he is not in any more pain. :) I really need to see a loss on the scale tomorrow, or I am going to be so disappointed.
I may never know what happened last night... <3


What days do you typically fast? I'm glad we're fasting together today. It makes me feel better knowing someone else is fasting too.
ReplyDeleteThat's so scary!! I hope you're okay. Take care. <3
ReplyDeleteomg be safe please! <3
ReplyDeleteThat sounds really scary! Please be careful, I hope you stay safe. Good luck on your fast, but if you feel like you're going to black out again, please drink juice or something! I'm glad that your boyfriend is okay now, I hope that you're okay also.
ReplyDelete