Weight Loss Mini Goal 2

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Weight Loss Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 43 - Change.

Hello lovelies.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day thus far.
Thank you so much for all of your comments on my post yesterday; your insight has given me a lot to think about.
Yesterday was not exactly fun.
We went to a sit down place for lunch and I ate like 3 rolls, my huge sandwich, and half my steak fries.
We also went to Hollister, which seems to be my own personal hell.
I could never fit into any of their clothes with the way that I am now.
But I did get some cute things at Aeropostale, and I actually went into American Eagle for the first time ever, since I think I can fit into their clothes now. :)
I went on a bit of a binge last night.
I know I gained this morning, I can feel it.
I am making some more changes to my daily plan.
It is obvious to me that eating between 500 and 800 calories a day is not enough food for me to lose weight like I should be.
So I am going to up my calories a little bit and see if that speeds things along.
I am also going to add more reps of everything to my workout plan, and do it three times a day.
I calculated how many calories I am supposed to be eating every day.
It says for extreme fat loss, I should be eating 1,333 calories every day.
It also gave me a calorie zig-zag plan for one week.
It goes a little something like this:
Monday: 1,334 calories
Tuesday: 1,208 calories
Wednesday: 1,600 calories
Thursday: 1,334 calories
Friday: 1,208 calories
Saturday: 1,467 calories
Sunday: 1,334 calories
Now, it may seem like a lot to you, but I am up for trying anything at this point.
I am going to start today, and weigh in one week.
If I have lost weight, that tells me that eating more is the way to go.
I guess we will see what happens.
I wish you all best of luck today!
Hang in there and stay strong, lovelies. <3

Food:
- 1 piece steak (+575 calories; this is why I do not ever eat this stuff)
- 10 sweet potato fries (+140 calories; did not like them too well)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli (+45 calories)
- 1 push up (+90 calories)
- 10 saltines (+120 calories)
- 1/4 cup indulgent trail mix (+200 calories)
- 10 honey wheat pretzel twists (+110 calories)

Total: 1,280/1,334 calories

Water: 44/76 fl. oz.

Yup, looks like it is time for change... <3

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan to me. That is a very minimal amount of cals. I would probs go on binges at night too. Good luck! let us know how it goes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a fun time shopping! I LOVE American Eagle, hence my username haha, completely addicted. I've probably spent over $400 so far this year on AE. Free shipping & 30% off this weekend btw! Changing it up is a good thing, I think your calorie plan is great! It'll definitely speed up your metabolism. The day before I suddenly dropped 2 pounds, I had a gigantic binge of 2000 calories, it was truly a miracle. Good luck, you have my support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i was able to have that many calories without feeling bad!
    Hopefully, when i get to my goal weight, i can start eating exactly like that.
    I am for sure going to make sure i read you're up coming post for you're results.
    I'm crossing my fingers for you, love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see solid plans!! Best wishes on your new schedule :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that change sign in my kitchen hahaha. I luvv american eagle and all those stores! You will feel amazing when you can fit into new clothes. Your plan sounds good for calories, kinda what I'm doing. You just gotta find your personalized plan and then try your hardest not to stray. They say it takes a few weeks for your appetite to shrink from restricting so hopefully you will get full faster so your binges won't be as bad when they do happen! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seems like an extremely healthy way to go - good for you! And if you fit into Aero then you'll easily fit into AE. AE has sizes up to 14/16 in their store.

    Good luck with your new plan, I'm excited to see what happens for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment! Your support means the world to me. :)