Weight Loss Mini Goal 2

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Weight Loss Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 264 - Suspended Animation

Hello lovelies.
Hope this post finds you well.
How is your 2012 going so far?
Mine is...okay.
I need to get out of here and get back to school.
Yet I also want to stay here forever.
I love my lazy days.
I have to pack tonight and tomorrow.
I start work again on Thursday morning, which means I move back tomorrow evening.
This is good, and bad.
Bad because I actually have to start doing things and worrying about stuff again.
Good because, well, I can be sneaky. ;)
I can get away with a lot more at school.
I really need to get back into shape.
I have the visions in my head of what I want to look like at goal swimming in my head.
Along with the inspiration from Lexi, Jenn, and Lia. ;)
Kudos if you can figure out what references I am making.
And God's guidance too.
I asked Him not to let me fall in love again unless it was with the guy He wanted me to be with forever.
I always had these preconceived notions of the guy I thought I would end up with.
I am learning, slowly, to let those notions go and to keep an open mind.
I know, eventually, the right one will come into my life.
As my mom says, when I least expect it.
Until then, my reinvention shall continue to commence.
For me, and no one else.
Make it happen.
Shock everyone.
Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

7 comments:

  1. Oo I love lazy days!
    Good luck being sneaky!
    I'm sure you will find the right guy :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Kurt,
    you adorable little piece of adorable. <3 we missed you for even the few days you didn't post in. i know. i read. ;) anyway, i hope you're doing better and lazy days are boss, lovely! i truly hope the next time you fall, you fall for the right one (*coughmecough*).
    all in all, i'm sure He has great plans for you. God is just to those who are fair and you are fair. <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you'll find the right one. If not than I'll personally come there and kick his ass.

    Stay strong beautiful.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep! As said jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." You'll find the right guy for you for sure! But more than that God is always there for u:) I started school today and seriously its great because I can get away with breakfast and lunch all on my own terms^_^ Gud luck w/ skool! Lol yea its so hard to get back into gear haha, my sleeping is still completely out of hand lol. But u gotta do what u gotta do:) Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until I get back to university. It means I can go back to not eating and doing lots of running around. However it does mean less sleep... I rather like sleeping.

    Hope everything goes well for you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lazy days are great :D But a routine can really help :) Hope your ok my love <3

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment! Your support means the world to me. :)