Hello lovelies!
Happy New Year!
I hope this post finds you all well.
I spent my New Year's Eve getting drunk with my aunts, haha.
I have tons of goals for myself this year!
Let the list commence!
1. Eat to live, not live to eat.
2. Exercise every day.
3. Stay hydrated!
4. Do not rely so much on the scale.
5. Cut back on the food.
6. Dress to inspire confidence in yourself.
7. No more biting your nails!
8. Be more positive and sociable.
9. Being clean is good.
10. Take better care of Jen. (my assistance dog)
11. Be less of a procrastinator.
12. Get closer to God.
13. Stay away from alcohol.
14. Sleep.
15. Be more frugal.
I am super excited to begin!
I hope you are all having a fantastic New Year! :)
Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3
Food:
- 1 cup green beans (+44 calories)
- 1 cup mashed potatoes w/ 1/2 cup gravy (+236 calories)
- 1 cup noodles (+221 calories)
- 1 chicken leg (+264 calories)
- 1 chicken thigh (+153 calories)
- 1 roll with 1 tbsp. butter (+167 calories)
Total: 1,085 calories


Sounds like a very good list. I especially like the nail biting part lol. But don't worry, I do that too.
ReplyDeleteHappy new years!
<3
Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteGive a hug to Jen for me:)
dear Kurt, sweetie, baby,
ReplyDelete1. can i eat you? :3
2. fucking exercise.
3. with coffee. and Diet Pepsi. water is bad. xD.
4. what scale? *protects scale away obsessively*
5. yeah! that one! *mouth full of peanut butter* ...oops.
6. ooohh. i love this one. bring on the bright colours. stop looking like your Blaine, dressing up like you're headed to a funeral.
7. ...but...but...*bites nails*
8. hey. i'm enough social and positivism. xD
9. taking a bath with Blaine is good.
10. Jen <3. he can be together with Mattwo. new years resolution: stop feeding that bird a good amount of my food.
11. oh. i'm with you on this one.
12. <3
13. always. alcohol is bad. sex is good.
14. ...it is definitely NOT 12:19AM.
15. frugal is such a funny word. *giggles*
great job on intake, baby!
love,
Blaine