I hope this finds you all having a spectacular day.
My apologies for not blogging yesterday; I was super busy and could not find the time to sit down and write.
Today has not been too bad; fieldwork this morning, now getting some work done in the computer lab before my 3:30 Education class.
I am going home tomorrow, and I plan on weighing in Saturday morning.
I have to go home because Saturday is my mom's birthday, and I know it would break her heart if I did not help her celebrate it.
I should be getting paid by the school within the next week or so, which is going to be really nice.
Cash flow for holiday shopping?
I can roll with that! :)
I have to make this short because I am in the university library on a public computer surrounded by a whole bunch of other people.
I promise I will return comments tonight!
I hope you made today a good one.
Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3
Food [yesterday]:
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (+10 calories)
- 1/4 cup noodles (+55 calories)
- 1/4 cup grilled chicken (+61 calories)
- 2 broccoli florets (+26 calories)
- 1 Monte Cristo sandwich [ham & swiss] (+443 calories)
- 1 kid size Cheesecake ice cream [ColdStone Creamery] (+170 calories)
Total: 765/1,000 calories
Food [today]:
- turkey and swiss sandwich on wheat (+360 calories)
- banana (+112 calories)
- Lays potato chips (+240 calories)
Total so far: 712/1,000 calories
This is my absolute favorite thinspiration picture. Love. <3


nice intake :)
ReplyDeletegot any ideas for christmas presents yet? i don't have a clue what to get for my boyfriend or my family ... ugh.
xoxo
You sound super busy, but you're doing really well! :)
ReplyDeleteHope your mum has a good birthday!
Lottie x
Good intake :) You do sound busy! Keep up the good work ^^ xx
ReplyDeletenice intakes! good luck with the weigh ins
ReplyDelete